The etiology of syncope is, in up to 38 % of cases, difficult to determine. The main obstacle to diagnosis of the cause of syncope lies in the unpredictable frequency of episodes. The development of implantable recorders allows long-term ECG monitoring.
(Variable number of electrocatheters)
- Left anterior descending artery (4P / 6F)
- AV Node / His bundle (3P / 7F)
- Right ventricular apex (4P / 6F)
- Coronary sinus (10P / 6F)
- Quadrapolar 7F (mapping)
IMPLANTABLE SUBCUTANEOUS RECORDER
- Manual (Patient)
- Automatic (Programmable)
- Límites de F.C.
- Possibility of recording
- (1-4 minutes) before / after the EVENT